Our Customer Success team ensures that our customers achieve the solutions and outcomes they need.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us provide an impeccable client experience during the initial stages of the customer journey. You will work with the product, sales, and marketing teams to help new vGIS clients understand the product, guide them through early trials and onboarding, and help them get the most value from their use of the vGIS system.
You will be working directly with customers through one-on-one engagements or one-to-many programs that target groups of customer. To succeed in this role, you must be motivated to build relationships, retain customers, and ensure the happiness and success of vGIS clients.
- Engaging with customers to guide them through trials, onboarding, and other key points of their customer journey.
- Fostering long-lasting relationships by consistently providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Facilitating conference calls to demo our product.
- Documenting customer interactions and communicating your findings to product and sales teams.
- Assessing and documenting suggestions for new products and for improving existing products.
- Developing programs to help customers take full advantage of features and learn about new developments.
- Improving processes and tools to facilitate meaningful interactions with customers.
- Identifying upsell opportunities.
- Attending key marketing events, including a few out-of-town conferences.
Apply for this role if
- You have immaculate phone manners and are willing to pick up the phone to help move things along.
- You can run effective remote and in-person presentations.
- Your written communication is second to none.
- You are an outstanding, empathetic listener.
- You are self-motivated and work independently with minimum supervision.
- You maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction without sacrificing business objectives.
- You are open to occasionally working outside of standard nine-to-five office hours to support international partners and customers.
- You have military-like rigor and don’t feel comfortable leaving your desk until all calls have been returned, all emails sent, and all pencils sharpened and neatly arranged in the drawer.
Although not mandatory, it would be great if
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in a client-facing role in an IT service or software organization.
- You speak both English and French.
- You can creatively solve problems while working with customers.
- You are committed to continuous improvement, self-development, and learning.
- Your sense of humor helps you lighten up any conversation without crossing professional boundaries.
- Amazing experience in a fast-paced, growing startup.
- A flexible schedule.
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Performance-based stock options.
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company.
- A focused but easygoing entrepreneurial team.
- Work remotely from anywhere in Southern Ontario.
- Occasional in-person meetings in the Greater Toronto Area may be required.
- Please submit your resume to jobs@vGIS.io.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.